International Institute of Business Analysis™(IIBA®) is an independent non-profit professional association serving the growing field of business analysis.
For individuals working in a broad range of roles – business analysis, systems analysis, requirements analysis or management, project management, consulting, process improvement and more – IIBA® can help you do your job better and enhance your professional life.
As a professional association, IIBA assists business analysts by:
- Defining standards for business analysis through the creation of A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide), a summary of the knowledge within the BA profession, reflecting current generally accepted practices.
- Identifying the skills necessary to be effective in the business analyst role through the IIBA Business Analysis Competency Model and Self-assessment Tool.
- Recognizing business analysis professionals through the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) and Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) certifications.
As a member of IIBA you can take advantage of the following opportunities to advance your career:
- Elevate your skill set – Access resources including the BABOK® Guide, Competency Model, Building Business Capability (BBC) Conference, IIBA Webinar Series, Online Library, and more.
- Develop leadership skills – Volunteer with the international organization or your local chapter to gain leadership training, develop communication skills and receive many other benefits.
- Expand your network – Attend networking and chapter events, and join the online community to exchange ideas with peers, learn from experts in your field and meet key professional contacts.